"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Monday, March 9, 2015

Thought of the day:

I will be frank, I loath daylight savings. I wish we could just stay with one time, like Arizona and HAwaii. Daylight savings, especially in Spring, is like suffering from severe jet lag for up to a week. It is important to recognize this, and be kind and gentle with ourselves during the transition. It is totally ok to sleep and rest! My best advice actually comes from my loyal companion, my standard poodle, Molly. She suggests we go for a walk immediately upon rising. Get into the sunshine/sunrise ASAP to start your day, get going! Get those endorphins pumping, and start off the day energized and feeling good; as well as resets our internal clocks. This will help adapt you to daylight savings with ease. XOXO, Meta-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment