"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Amanda W. RECOMMENDS Maria J. Toro, LMP for MASSAGE/bodywork and art.

"I came out of my session with Maria feeling powerful in my body. It was not only a massage, but a session in healing. As a runner and athlete it is nice to find a massage therapist who has first hand experience with the major problems and injuries athletes can acquire. She gave me tips and exercises to do at home to continue healing everyday. Her practice isn't bogged down by the rules of spas and clinics so she has more power over the time and essence of your session, it IS about you. Her space is comfortable and beautiful, decorated with her own artwork (which I loved). With an open heart I would recommend Maria to anyone looking for a massage therapist." -Amanda W. (Seattle)

No comments:

Post a Comment