"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Monday, March 30, 2015

Sue recommends Maria J Toro, LMP for massage, "Great value for the money".

I started seeing Maria with my acute hip pain. Friends had mentioned MAria for years, and it took me being in extreme pain, and my wits end before finally making the call to get on her books. For two weeks I went in twice a week for treatments of massage therapy. Maria really fixed my hip. Now I have more range of motion, and no pain. MY PAIN IS GONE! She gave me "homework" which consisted of stretches and being aware of my own body mechanics, so that I would improve my situation on my own, and not re-injure myself while away. One of my favorite things I noticed about Maria, is that she is always in school and educating herself. She has so many "tools" to choose from when working with me, its never the same massage, and I am never bored. I enjoy my massages with Maria. I feel like I get a great value for the money and my benefits are everything from feeling free of pain, increased range of motion, and I feel lighter, more energetic when I leave, upbeat! Maria's place is warm and welcoming. Its modern, she is into art and all sorts of healing gemstones and gongs and singing bowls. The energy of the space is healing as soon as you set foot in the door. I can't say enough positive things about my experiences and bodywork with Maria. She is such a gifted young lady, and I know I am doing something GREAT for myself each time I book with her…my only regret, is that I should have listened to my friends, and scheduled sooner. You are sooooo good girl! -Sue P. (Magnolia).

No comments:

Post a Comment