"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Marina HIghly recommends Maria for massage and healing!

"I started seeing Maria after a car accident that I was in last year. The chiropractor told me that I had whiplash and I needed to see a massage therapist twice a week. I had heard of Maria from a friend and made an appointment with her. After my first massage with Maria I felt so much better. My neck which was so stiff and could barely turn was now turnable and my headache had gone away. Every single massage I noticed a huge difference in how I felt. After seeing Maria so consistently I also mentally felt so much lighter. Maria is not just a massage therapist, she is a healer. She is also a wealth of knowledge. I picked her brain as much as I could and learned so much about the human body, energy healing, crystals, sound therapy, minerals, everything. Maria is the person to see not just for car accidents or a sore muscle, but if you are going through a transition in your life and need to br grounded. Thank you Maria for all the love you healing you gave me and for getting me back to feeling healthy and happy again! I highly recommend this woman (for all the love and healing you gave me~)". -Marina P. (Seattle/LA)

No comments:

Post a Comment