"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Kathy from Magnolia recommends Maria Toro, LMP

Maria has been my massage therapist for the last 14 plus years. During that time, we have worked on injuries and simple relaxation for stress management. I always feel relaxed and rejuvenated when I leave, its like taking a vacation or getting on a plane without having to pack a bag or the expense of going on vacation…or being tired from the travel aspect of vacation! Maria's space is just lovely; clean, modern, soothing and light. Speaking of light... her energy is light, healing and refreshing! I feel like I went to a fancy spa, with the convenience of neighborhood parking and individual specialized attention. I like working with Maria because she is very knowledgeable of the body. Like a therapist, her background is solid and almost like receiving physical therapy, I ALWAYS feel improved as I leave. U walk in one person and literally leave completely improved! Maria connects my mind and body while working with me, and gives me homework to improve my conditions while away; it is so WHOLE BODY HEALING. Therapy. Healing. Highly affordable bodywork, I will be loyal always, and I refer my friends and family members often because I feel very comfortable and safe with her in her space. I believe she is the very best in her field, and I have traveled all over the world and visited many spas. Maria is by far high quality and the very best in her field of practice. Kathy B. (Magnolia)

No comments:

Post a Comment