"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Friday, March 6, 2015

Anna recommends Maria to "Anyone looking for first class, top shelf, elite bodywork"!!!

"I can’t say enough great things about Maria! She has worked on both my husband and myself for several years now. We have gone in for both specific injury rehab needs and for pure relaxation. > Maria has an amazing ability to “read” the body and tailor her skills for just what you need on that day. And she is extremely knowledgeable about body mechanics so she’s a great partner in recovery. She is open and warm and I always feel like I did something great for my health and general wellbeing when I get up off her table. > > I have and will continue to recommend her to anyone looking for first class, top shelf, elite body work". -Anna B. (Queen Anne)

No comments:

Post a Comment