"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

They say, "its the moments that take our breath away"

They say, "its the moments that take our breath away", and today I discovered that while running in Discovery Park. Every exhale, forced inhalation. Releasing. Energizing. Present moment. The breath… the exhalation, taking my breaths away. Forced inhalation, healing, meditation, HAPPY…BRIGHT. I love running, it forces my breath away, inhaling love, focused love. Exhaling toxins, illusions, anger, rage, poison. Forced exhalation, focused forced exhalation, grabbing, reaching for new breath, new life. Thankful for the moments that take my breath away. Discovering and creating an environment to be FREE. New moments, new me. XO, MJT

No comments:

Post a Comment