"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Monday, April 6, 2015

Chipmunk animal spirit guide:

Yesterday as I was driving out to the barn to ride the horses I came across a chipmunk who had completely stopped on the road in front of my vehicle, to which I came to a full stop for it to stare at me, then run off and up a tree. Later that same morning, the ladies and myself went for a trail ride on our horses. Low and behold, another chipmunk crosses the road in front of me. My horse stops, and we both watch it run into a storm drain, then dart out and up a tree! Twice in one day, I would say, this is a sign. The chipmunk is sharing its medicine. Here is what I found: CHIPMUNK: "The messenger of many realms. Curious and inquisitive they explore everything that comes into their lives; there is no detail that goes unnoticed. They do what they want to do in their own time and will not tolerate being told what to do. Running about; first in one direction and circling back to where they started from. (Don't get over-excited or you will forget what you set out to do.) The chipmunk is content to live under your porch or near stone foundations for warmth and protection from the elements, joyously singing in a chorus when gathered together. Chipmunks are nut gatherers, creating a stash for cold winter days. When the chipmunk visits this may indicate it is time to tighten your spending habits, allotting more funds into your savings account. If you have a chipmunk or family of chipmunks living in your yard you are likely to be blessed with abundance and can also signify a need for planning for the future. Learn to carry your nutrition with you, keep new projects secret and always have more than one exit." http://spiritwalkministry.com/spirit_guides/land_animal_spirits What a gift! XOXO, MJT

No comments:

Post a Comment