"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

How I named my business, and the meaning behind that name:

Back when I was 23… My dear high school friends, who then became life long friends, yet at the time they were college friends. These dear ones were taking French, while I was finishing up massage (1000 hours of schooling/education) and prepping for opening my own business. I wrote a list of a bunch of words that I felt appropriate for my massage practice. What represented me. In the end, "The Healer" or Le'Guerisseur was created, and suited me best. Knowing what I know now, my name would/could/and has done just fine, but "My business needed a name". So that is what "Le'Guerisseur" means. "The Healer". I am honored to be apart of your health care integrations and honored to be of service to you. XO, MJT

No comments:

Post a Comment