"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Monday, April 27, 2015

May 1 is a very special day!

On May 1, 2001 I opened my Queen Anne massage practice. On May 1, 2015 I will open my Mercer Island massage practice! May 1 is "May Day" celebrated in many countries as a traditional springtime festival or as an international day honoring workers. It is my business' anniversary, and it makes me reflect on how THANKFUL I am to be apart of your healing experience for all of these years. I LOVE MAY 1. Celebrate and schedule a session with me today! For the month of May, when you mention this blog I will toss back my prices to 2001. ($70/hour and $105 for 90 minutes). Either location. Call now: 206-941-8560. With love, Maria J. Toro, LMP.

No comments:

Post a Comment