"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Sunday, April 26, 2015

For the BEST MASSAGE on MERCER ISLAND: (206)941-8560, Maria J. Toro, LMP

"My Massage Therapist is Maria Toro. I've been seeing Maria for 12 years and follow wherever she might go. Her skill level hasn't plateaued since my first massage. I always look forward to her technique and know that my problem areas will be addressed and get some relief. I find that massage can be so many things to so many different styles of people and everyone I've recommended Maria to have thanked me. She is an artist in how to approach people and their bodies. If you are looking for a partner in health and wellness please go see Maria." Carolyn D. (Wallingford)

No comments:

Post a Comment