"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Recommendations taken directly from Yelp!

"Maria is an amazing massage practitioner and healer! Walking into the office you immediately feel your stress melt away as Maria greets you with her warm smile and peaceful energy. She genuinely cares about her clients and believes in bringing the whole body, not just physically, but mentally and emotionally into balance. Her massages are more of a spiritual experience, working with your body on a very intuitive level. And for those of you who seem to think a female masseuse is unable to give a truly deep tissue massage, Maria will prove you wrong. The most amazing part is that she is able to do so without it feeling like she is even trying. I no longer live in Seattle, but whenever I come back for a visit, I try to get in for an hour or two with Maria". -Alison T. "Maria gives the best massage in Seattle! She's lovely, her office is beautiful and welcoming and her technique always leaves me feeling lighter and more relaxed. And perhaps best of all, I feel like my whole being is healed when I leave. Though she's on Queen Anne, parking is plentiful on this block, so don't worrk about that"! -Julie S. "I absolutely love my sessions with Maria! I have been seeing Maria for over five years and love her holistic approach to healing. I have not had back pain since starting sessions with her, something I had previously suffered from chronically. The atmosphere she creates is extremely relaxing, and I leave sessions feeling rejuvenated. Whether a deep tissue session or an hour of hot stone therapy it's amazing"! -Elizabeth A. "I've known Maria for over ten years and every single massage over those last 10 years has been terrific. Maria is such a positive, personable, massage therapist... always trying to do a better massage than the time before. My wife and I just came back from Maui and had a couples massage outdoors that didn't even come close to a massage from Maria!! I play a lot of tennis and Maria is the only one who can get me back in shape after I've injured myself. She always listens to what is bothering you and works with you to alleviate future concerns. If you haven't been to Maria or if it's been a while since you've seen her, call her to find out what I've been saying for years about her!! In addition to being a terrific licensed massage therapist, Maria is a terrific painter! Her office always has her latest work which she is very passionate about". - George A. "I came out of my session with Maria feeling powerful in my body. It was not only a massage but a session in healing. As a runner and athlete it is nice to find a massage therapist who has first hand experience with the major problems and injuries athletes can acquire. She gave me tips and exercises to do at home to continue healing everyday. Her practice isn't bogged down by the rules of spas and clinics so she has more power over the time and essence of your session, it IS about you. Her space is comfortable and beautiful, decorated with her own artwork (which I loved). With an open heart I would recommend Maria to anyone looking for a massage therapist". _Amanda W. "I have had massages at spas all over the United States.....Maria Toro is as good as it gets! Whether for deep tissue, energy work or relaxation, Maria is the best massage therapist I have ever experienced. She is great lady with positive energy. She has treated our entire family of five for many years -- we all rave about her!! Spring into Springtime in Seattle -- get a massage from Maria Toro at Le Guerisseur". -Kenneth B. "Maria Toro is easily one of the best in her field, and definitely the best masseuse in Seattle. As well as being one of the most welcoming and personable people I have ever experienced, Maria offers a wide range of massage techniques to cater to all needs. I have visited her for both a pampering massage and another time to address chronic shoulder pain and in both instances she used different techniques to insure the best results, leaving me feeling energized and loosened up after the session. The icing on the cake is her extremely affordable prices and intimate workspace, her studio is tucked away on Queen Anne Hill away from the congestion of the city, making parking a breeze and traffic a non-issue. I definitely recommend trying Le Guerisseur to anyone looking for a one of a kind massage experience". -Leila B. "Maria is awesome- she always mixes it up and has a true passion for her for her profession. Highly recommended"! -Shawn B.

No comments:

Post a Comment