"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Saturday, February 28, 2015

George A. Recommends Maria Toro, LMP for MASSAGE THERAPY and ART!

"I've known Maria for over ten years and every single massage over those last 10 years has been terrific. Maria is such a positive, personable, massage therapist... always trying to do a better massage than the time before. My wife and I just came back from Maui and had a couples massage outdoors that didn't even come close to a massage from Maria!! I play a lot of tennis and Maria is the only one who can get me back in shape after I've injured myself. She always listens to what is bothering you and works with you to alleviate future concerns. If you haven't been to Maria or if it's been a while since you've seen her, call her to find out what I've been saying for years about her!! In addition to being a terrific licensed massage therapist, Maria is a terrific painter! Her office always has her latest work which she is very passionate about." -George A. (Queen Anne)

No comments:

Post a Comment