"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Friday, February 27, 2015

Loss:

When someone you love, passes; you never really get over the loss, nor the hole that this loss creates. To love, fills us with such greatness, completing our basic need of connection/ human interaction. To lose a loved one, cuts us down to our core, exposes all vulnerabilities, we are left, sometimes, dark and raw. Slowly, somehow, you get through the day, each day. In new ways you think of them, maybe have conversations with them, in ways you couldn't before… U notice: They never leave your heart, memories, and truly/scientifically- energy never dies… It simply changes forms = transforms. And so, I will see you again, and talk to you again, and hug you and be with you. As you transform, as will I. New found awarenesses! I hear you on the radio, I smell you from time to time, I know you are next to me as I walk, and I love the gifts you sometimes will share with me on the sidewalks! My favorite still, is when I see you clearly in my dreams, and we are in forms I recognize with ease. Your messages I still hear, as you planted so many seeds within me. And so it goes... Remaining in this cycle, called life. I will think of you always. Thank you for the blessings of these lessons. With love, M. Toro

No comments:

Post a Comment