"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Andrea G. HIGHLY recommends Maria Toro for massage!

I highly recommend Mario J Toro, I met Maria Toro about 3 yrs ago and decided to give her a try. I was very impressed with her professional practice, her ability to find the sore spots, and the results I encountered. I have had chronic hip and back issues since I was a teen, I am active: ride horses, golf, and do many things that seem to strain on my neck and back. As a result of her awesome spot on massage, I have been free from chiropractic care for over 2 yrs and have felt better than ever! A steady schedule keeps me in good shape and relieves any pain targets. Maria is very knowledgable and seems to have a special gift. I do recommend her whenever a colleage has an issue. Try her, she is the best. Andrea Kirby Gallacci

No comments:

Post a Comment