"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Monday, February 23, 2015

Angie S. recommends Maria Toro for massage therapy!

Maria is an amazing massage therapist and I highly recommend her! One of the main attributes that separates Maria from other massage therapists is that she can always tell when I've picked up certain habits, such as grinding my teeth. As a result, she routinely massages/exercises my jaw and immediately I feel the tension release - it's incredible! Another thing I love about Maria is that she changes up the routine in what she feels I could benefit from including utilizing hot rocks, etc. Maria is really good at helping me maintain a healthy lifestyle and is truly great at her craft. I would (and often do) recommend her to anyone! > > Angie S. > Seattle, WA. >

No comments:

Post a Comment