"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Thought of the day:

I am in competition with no one. I run my own race, I dance to my own beat. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone, in any shape or form. My only goal, my desire for myself is to aim to improve, to be better than I was before. This is freedom. This is me. You can mock me. You can watch me. You can try to block me… You probably should join me, because you cannot stop me. My will is fierce. Driven. Disciplined. I know who I am. I know my soul's purpose, and what I am here to do and experience. I know God. I see God everywhere, even in you and me. I am guided by spirit and not driven by ego. Keep calm, and book a session today! XO, MJT, LMP

No comments:

Post a Comment