"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Maria J. Toro, LMP "is the BEST!"

"Maria is the best! I have been going to her for little over a year now. I see her every two weeks for pain management due to a car accident or just a good old fashion stress relieving massage. My headache always disappear after I see her and I have never felt so relaxed. She is so diverse in her practice. She is able to manipulate each session to create the perfect massage for not only my pain but my mood Her studio is awesome and the location is primo on Queen Anne! Maris has night appointments which make her schedule perfect for professionals. I would highly recommend the Le Guerrisseur massage studio." Morgan R. of Upper Queen Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment