"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Thursday, August 6, 2015

6 Ways to Move with Grace Thru Transitions in Life.

Wayne Dyer said, "How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours." Your beautiful smile is your logo to the world, and that personality of yours, IS your business card, and the way you make people FEEL is your trademark. Like the wise Bryant MgGill once said, "You have permission to walk away from anything that doesn't feel right. TRUST your instincts and LISTEN to your inner-voice; IT IS TRYING TO PROTECT YOU." IF our purpose in life is to enjoy every moment, than pay attention to the small moments. EnJOY the little things in life because one day you will look back and realize they were BIG things. And if the little moments/people don't serve/support/nourish your highest calling; LET IT GO. You can't reach for anything new if your hands are still full of yesterday's yuk! Jim Rohn said, "The greatest gift you can give somebody is your own personal development. I used to say, "If you will take care of me, I will take care of you." Now I say, "I will take care of me for you if you will take care of you for me." Little nuggets of yumminess: The jest is: 1-TAKE CARE OF SELF FIRST. 2- LET GO. 3- DOn't take anything personal. 4-Put good back out there in the universe. 5-Listen to your inner voice. 6-Stay connected to heart center. In loving myself, I LOVE YOU. XOXO, Meta-MAria!

No comments:

Post a Comment