"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Friday, June 19, 2015

Thought of the Day:

"I wanna live like I have nothing to lose. And love like I have nothing to gain. And run like I have nothing to chase. And dream like everything is possible. I wanna speak like I have nothing to fear and look in your eyes like I have nothing to hide. And dance like I have nothing to worry about. And embrace being alive like I only have today. I wanna kiss like tomorrow will never come, and say I LOVE YOU, like I've never been hurt. And trust the way, like I've never been lost. And realize my yesterdays are truly forgotten. I wanna spread my wings like I've never fallen short. And open my heart wide like I've never doubted at all. And burst into the bright mornings of possibility like I've never failed. And breathe in my soul like I am born again in each and every new moment. Because we are. Because we are. And in that, I choose to live now always." - S.C. Lourie

No comments:

Post a Comment