"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

THANK YOU.

I am filled with so much gratitude. Last night before going to sleep, my list was long, and my heart felt good upon rest. When I woke up, again the flood gates opened, so much appreciation and simply thankful for my health, friends, relationships with humans/interactions. Lately I feel like I have been getting "paid" on a whole different level than money. Literally my bank account is loaded, stacked cheddar…. LOL(ok, I digressed for humor). Honestly, I was so content, my heart so full and happy this weekend with working with my clients I didn't run my totals at the end of the day, or the next day, or the next day, until last night, when I HAD TO GET DOWN TO BUSINESS. And I was surprised at that moment when I made the connection in my mind that my payments earned energetically were way more important than the money. (and I am thankful for the money, because I can pay my bills and EAT FOOD :) that keeps me happy too). My point is that some people may never know the energetic payment of following your passion, and your souls purpose in life, I do, and I recognized the payments in full…beyond measure. To have someone come in torn apart, run down, stressed out, on the edge of a meltdown, overwhelmed, frustrated because life can be tuff, and to watch the transformation begin and continue during and after our treatment time/session is beyond words. Knowing, I had my part, I did that, … just flipping AWESOME! I can visually see it, easy, but then to hear the comments and praise, "I feel amazing, you are the best, you have a gift, I needed that, my life is better with you,I am so relaxed, I have no pain, I love you" all such powerful words and validating for my practice. Each day is a gift. Each individual is a gift. It is a gift to be able to practice with you. The experience is the gift. Time is a gift. And certainly…GIFT CERTIFICATES are the best gift!!! (PLUG)=(best gift giver EVER)! So, THANK YOU. I am delighted to be apart of your healing journey and health care decisions. I love you back! XOXO, Meta-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment