"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Summer weather:

Hi, Oh it has been an entire week since I last posted. Yikes. GOod example of how "Time Flies". Well, I finished my finals last friday, and worked, plus I am planning this new Queen Anne Space for my peeps to enjoy! (1817 Queen Anne Ave. North, #408, Seattle, WA 98109). So a heck of a lot is going on, and I am very excited for what is to come! A few things: IT IS HOT. Remember to hydrate, and rest. Remember your pets: horses? COld hose them… Cats and dogs: cold hose is good too, but I have my AC on full time at full blast, and 4 fans a pushing that cool air around. I take longer walks with Molly, my Standard Poodle, in the early mornings and later at night. I make it short mid day, and make sure her footing is on grass, so it doesn't burn her pads. Remember they need electrolytes too. They need to increase water consumption, just as much as we do! We wait all year for this weather, and it is BEAUTIFUL. So enjoy summer. Slow down and enjoy it, as time does fly, and we will be celebrating Thanksgiving soon enough. Have a great weekend dear ones, so much LOVE to you all. XOXO, Meta-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment