"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

How to nurture yourself:

In my experience nothing beats a 90 minute session with a massage therapist who works methodically, slow, and present…dialed in. My brain can go to healing, restful places. By the end I can feel, restored and revitalized, it makes every aspect of my life improved. Still working on myself and goals for new year set forth. Nurturing and loving self are on the top of the list. The more we take care of ourselves, the more we can take care of others. We have the space to give, because we already feel good, our batteries are charged! I invite you to join me on this journey of self love, nurturing new year. Eat high density foods, move your body daily, stretch, meditate, be unconditional love, stay connected to humans with good relationships. In loving me, I love you. #Uloveyouin2017 xoxo, Meta-Maria!

No comments:

Post a Comment