"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Maria J. Toro, LMP got rave reviews this weekend on Mercer Island!!!

"I've compared all my massages to the massages you give me, you are the best.". "I am so glad you stayed on Mercer Island.". "That was the best massage I have ever had.". "Your space is beautiful, I feel so relaxed.". "How soon can I come back and see you?". "I feel so complete, very thorough massage.". "This is such a great building, its in really nice shape.". "I feel renewed, thank you.". These are just a few of the comments I have heard this weekend! Thank you all whom support local small business, it matters! schedule today: 206-941-8560

No comments:

Post a Comment