"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Friday, May 1, 2015

Happy Anniversary to Le'Guerisseur!

We opened and have grown so much since 2001. Now two locations on upper Queen Anne and Mercer Island! I will continue to expand on my education, self improvements and awareness in all ways.Knowing that the more I love and take care of myself, I am better abled to love and take care of you. It has been my greatest pleasure working with all of you who support locally owned small business. IT MATTERS. Because of you, my dreams have come true. I am so thankful throughout each day. So thank you ALL for being my solid foundation in Le'Guerisseur, "The Healer", Maria J. Toro, LMP. Happy Anniversary Le'Guerisseur! My heart is smiling and shining bright today. Happy May Day… Drop off flowers on a loved ones door with a sweet note! XOXO, Maria J. Toro, LMP 206-941-8560

No comments:

Post a Comment