"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Healing injuries, pick me!

I choose the name "Le Guerisseur" at 23, when I first started my practice. It means, "the healer". I take this to heart. I have healed many types of injuries over the last 16 years of my practice. I LOVE what I do. My vision is to heal injuries quickly without surgeries or medication. I've had great success with soft tissue injuries such as: TMJ dysfunction, sprained muscles, pulled muscles, whiplash, and auto injuries, sciatica, low back pain, neck pain, tennis elbow, repudiative stress injuries, sprained ankles, hip flexor injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome and much more like increasing range of motion! I enjoy watching my clients heal, and recover quicker than they knew possible! Beyond fixing injuries, massage is great for injury prevention, and it feels great. Massage always reduces stress and reduces blood pressure, a natural way to heal yourself. Whether you have been in an auto accident, or you are an athlete, massage is the right choice. I have worked with many auto accidents, PIP, and many athletes over the years, like football players, basketball players, soccer players, baseball players, tennis players, runners, triathletes, iron man athletes, rowers, cheerleaders, rugby players and equestrians! I have also had much success with plastic/elective surgeries, using lymphatic drainage to clean up bruised tissue, which reduces pain immediately, and speeds up recovery. It is my greatest pleasure to heal. I love the entire process. It is best to seek treatment as soon as possible for speedy recovery. Reduce scar tissue and adhesions so you won't have more pain and decreased range of motion in your future. It is my honor to help heal holistically! 206-941-8560 Maria J. Toro, LMP. schedule today!

No comments:

Post a Comment