"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Friday, January 8, 2016

Maria is the best massage therapist.

"I've known Maria since 2001 and she's the best!!! I've been seeing her once a month for 14 years and that speaks very highly about her consistency, demeanor, professionalism and results that I've received. Over the years I've dealt with a number of sports injuries that have sidelined me for awhile but Maria has helped me recover quickly. I can't say enough good things about her. She always has a smile on her face and is incredibly punctual. If I could give her 10 stars I end up giving her 100. :)) Her new studio is fantastic and easy to find up here on Queen Anne Hill. You gotta give her a try!!" -George A. Queen Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment