"Best in Seattle"


Sharing words of wisdom for HIGH OCTANE, balanced, integrated, high vibrational living with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Maria Toro, LMP gets 5 starts from George!

"I've known Maria since 2001 and she's the best!!! I've been seeing her once a month for 14 years and that speaks very highly about her consistency, demeanor, professionalism and results that I've received. Over the years I've dealt with a number of sports injuries that have sidelined me for awhile but Maria has helped me recover quickly. I can't say enough good things about her. She always has a smile on her face and is incredibly punctual. If I could give her 10 stars I end up giving her 100. :)) Her new studio is fantastic and easy to find up here on Queen Anne Hill. You gotta give her a try!!" -George A. (Queen Anne)

No comments:

Post a Comment